QuaverEd is a nationally-recognized, online platform built for Pre-K-8th grade students. Each of our four curriculum products — QuaverMusic, QuaverSEL, Quaver Pre-K, and QuaverHealth•PE — operates on the platform and is designed to provide students a Seriously Fun Education.
We recognize and believe that you are your children’s first and most invested teacher. At QuaverEd, we built our curricula to work alongside both you and the school to help support the goals and values you have for your children.
The Quaver Five — Be Safe, Be Polite, Be Cooperative, Be Responsible, and Be Kind — are an important part of many QuaverEd classrooms. We love how these five guiding principles help QuaverEd students and teachers create a positive learning environment.
In that spirit, we also wanted to share with you our Quaver Family Five principles.
- QuaverEd will always promote transparency in our lessons, our platform, and our products. We invite you to try a preview of any of our curricula – free – at any time.
- QuaverEd allows teachers to send lessons, songs, and other interactives to the student account which can be viewed at home by parents and family members.
- QuaverEd will provide curricula free from any and all political themes, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive material. Our focus in all our curricula is providing high-quality, standards-aligned, engaging lessons for your children. That’s it.
- QuaverEd refuses to sell or share student data or use it for our own marketing purposes. Ever. We respect your privacy and do not retain assessment results or share data regarding platform usage.
- QuaverEd will always welcome any feedback, suggestions, or questions you may have.
This is our promise.
To learn more about each of our products, please click the images below.