QuaverEd welcomes diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in our company and in the resources we provide.
We will create a company environment that celebrates every employee by supporting the following beliefs:
- We believe that all children, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, economic status, religious background, sexual orientation and identity, academic standing, or exceptionalities have the right to a well-rounded education.
- We believe that teaching and learning are about supporting parents and families to help develop the whole child academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility are critical to ensuring a welcoming and safe environment for children in school so that learning can be achieved.
- We believe that technology is a great equalizer, one that affords an incredible opportunity to provide access to high-quality education.
We expect all QuaverEd employees to work by the following principles:
- Developing curriculum resources that are culturally accurate, authentic, and representative of the diverse population of students and teachers we serve.
- Providing teachers with age-appropriate resources and professional development.
- Proactively ensuring there is no potentially offensive or inauthentic material in our resources.
- Regularly re-evaluating our resources through the wider lens of current best practices for teaching and nurturing children.
- Ensuring equitable access to high-quality learning resources, for teachers, students, families, and the broader community.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to ensuring diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility across all our products. Please contact us if you have any questions, are in need of additional documentation, or would like to submit a request for a specific resource to be considered for review.