QuaverMusic Curriculum for California (K-5)
Thank you for considering QuaverMusic for the 2021 Arts Education Instructional Materials Adoption!
Built explicitly to meet California’s Arts Standards, QuaverMusic addresses Anchor Standards and Student Performance Standards in all four artistic processes:
The result is a full school year of diverse, interactive, and engaging resources.
Here you will find the following resources to aid you throughout the review process:
For California appointed reviewers, please see your unique review account username and password provided in your sample packets.
The public is also invited to experience QuaverMusic resources. Click “Download Instructions” to view login information as well as how to navigate your Teacher Dashboard!
Name: Quaver’s General Music California Curriculum (K-5)
Evaluation Criteria & Standards Maps
(Click to download)
Other Helpful Resources
- Scope and Sequence
- Best Practices for Teaching English Language Learners
- Best Practices for Teaching Exceptional Students
- Guidelines for a Safe Online Environment
- Creating an Accessible Learning Environment
- Assessment and Adapting Instruction
- Stance on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Commitment to Accessibility
Meet Your Sales Director
As Director of Sales in California, I’m here to help you with any questions – from pricing and ordering to training and implementation in your district.
Please reach out to say hello if there’s anything I can do for you!