Learn how Quaver Pre-K supports effective instruction beyond the lesson guide.
- Assessment monitoring tools help teachers track each child’s learning and development.
- Learning can continue at home with easy access to our Family Portal of supporting activities for parents and families.
- Teachers are also provided with physical books, hands-on manipulatives, and more.
- Ongoing professional development supports teachers throughout the year.
Meaningful Assessment Monitoring
- Quaver Pre-K includes a digital Assessment Monitor to help teachers measure each child’s progress towards skill and concept mastery.
- Teachers can add video or photo evidence, note a child’s language preferences, and download reports by clicking Assessment on their Teacher Dashboard.
Support for At-Home Learning
- Our Learn-at-Home Family Portal includes printable letters in both English and Spanish, that invite parents and guardians to engage in the important ongoing work of whole-child development.
- With one simple link, families can access a collection of songs, stories, and activities to reinforce each month’s theme at home.
- No individual child account is necessary, removing the burden of login complications from the learning experience.
Physical Classroom Materials
Each Quaver Pre-K classroom set includes a tangible set of physical materials, which includes:
- Engaging classroom materials including posters, puppets, card decks and more, used in Learning Centers throughout the school year
- Dual-Language Classroom Book Collection with 110 children’s literature and concept books selected to ensure high quality and developmentally-appropriate content
- Eight original Quaver storybooks provided in both English and Spanish to align with curriculum themes
Ongoing Professional Development
It takes considerable knowledge to be an effective teacher of Pre-K children. Quaver Pre-K seeks to partner with districts to ensure the successful implementation of the curriculum as well as ongoing professional development of their educators.
As a digital education platform provider, we understand the power and convenience of distance learning. Quaver Pre-K is supported by comprehensive on-demand video training courses, live digital events, and monthly webinars to support teachers all year long. In-person workshops with certified clinicians are also available.
To support teachers at all stages of their career, Quaver Pre-K includes more than 20 original Instructional Guides that unpack best practices of instruction and classroom management. Everything from teaching dual-language learners to incorporating technology in the pre-k classroom is covered here, and the library will continue to grow!