Creating a Culture of Caring
What would it look like for every student in your school to feel a sense of belonging, empathy, and connectedness to their school community?
At Quaver SEL, our principal mission is to support this Culture of Caring in elementary schools around the world.
- When students feel valued and cared for, they are happier and achieve more academically.
- When educators feel equipped to support the whole-child, they are more successful in their work and experience greater job satisfaction.
Designed for Elementary Schools and Evidence-Based
- Elementary Expertise: More than a decade of experience and success serving PreK-5 teachers and students
- Evidence-Based Instruction: Curriculum is aligned to CASEL competencies and designed to grow with the needs of your youngest learners
- Flexible and Measurable: Lessons empower educators to make time for SEL in the academic day and to easily track skill development
- Engaging and Effective: Quaver SEL is fun for students and teachers, creating an environment of caring and connection in every corner of your school campus
We are proud to partner with districts across the country to further the development of happy, healthy students.
Try Quaver SEL Free!
Test drive these elementary SEL curriculum resources with your students, with a free 30-day preview.