Creating a Culture of Caring
What would it look like for every student in your school to feel a sense of belonging, empathy, and connectedness to their school community?
At Quaver SEL, our principal mission is to support this Culture of Caring in elementary schools around the world.
- When students feel valued and cared for, they are happier and achieve more academically.
- When educators feel equipped to support the whole-child, they are more successful in their work and experience greater job satisfaction.
Designed for Elementary Schools and Evidence-Based
- Elementary Expertise: More than a decade of experience and success serving PreK-5 teachers and students
- Evidence-Based Instruction: Curriculum is aligned to CASEL competencies and designed to grow with the needs of your youngest learners
- Flexible and Measurable: Lessons empower educators to make time for SEL in the academic day and to easily track skill development
- Engaging and Effective: Quaver SEL is fun for students and teachers, creating an environment of caring and connection in every corner of your school campus