Building Stronger Bodies and Minds
QuaverHealth presents an innovative approach to supporting the teaching of health and wellness skills in the elementary school setting.
Thoughtfully Developed for Elementary Schools
For more than 10 years QuaverEd has supported skills-based instructors in the elementary classroom with high quality online, digital resources. The latest digital curriculum offering, QuaverHealth, focuses on four dimensions of health: physical, emotional, social, and intellectual.
- Lessons Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime: QuaverHealth supports in-person, hybrid, and distance learning scenarios. Interactive resources launch on any device with a single click.
- Multimedia Resources: Lessons come to life through gym games, animated songs, student interactives, videos, and much more.
- 196 K-5 Lessons: Content backed by current gold standard research and aligns with the most recent SHAPE America National Standards. Full lessons can be delivered weekly but are designed to be easily divided into smaller “daily doses” as time permits.
- Digital Assessment Tool: Our Health Journal Assessment Tool promotes personal accountability and goal setting through an interactive self-assessment and habit tracker. Teachers are able to monitor content knowledge and skills acquisition for each student.
- Engaging and Effective: QuaverHealth uses the power of entertainment and movement to deliver key lesson themes and concepts in a way that ensures students love class.