We’re kicking off our second annual
You may have heard of Music Madness, our bracket-style tournament for QuaverMusic teachers and students. We now offer Movement Madness for our QuaverHealth•PE teachers and students. We’ll start with eight activities and every two weeks, you and your students can vote on your favorites!
The tournament will officially kick off on February 26. On this page, you’ll find the link to vote.
How it works:
- From your Teacher Dashboard, go to Featured Resources to find this year’s bracket and a curated set of activities under “Movement Madness.” You can also search “Movement Madness” in Resource Manager to find these activities if you’d like to build a custom lesson or assignment.
- We recommend dedicating class time for students to do each of the activities.
- Students can then come to this page (QuaverEd.com/MovementMadness) to vote on their favorites. Students can use their personal devices to submit individual votes or teachers can submit votes on behalf of a class.
- At the end of each round, we’ll announce which activities move onto the next round on this page and in the QuaverHealth•PE Facebook Group. We’ll also provide an updated bracket and the next round’s voting form.
We recommend planning ahead with this schedule:
- First Round: February 26 to March 8
- Semifinal: March 11 to March 22
- Championship: March 25 to March 29
- Winning Activity Announced: April 1