Use Quiz Challenge to create a gameshow-style assessment with flexible options for team play. Feel free to add to any custom lesson or assignment.
Read on to learn more about this flexible assessment tool!
Quiz Challenge Features
- Give your screen a title by clicking the box labeled “Type Your Screen Title Here.” Click Enter to save.
- Select the individual categories boxes to create categories.
- To create questions click on the boards tiles worth 10, 20, 30 etc.
- To delete a column or row on your board click the red “X”
- On the left-hand side, use the Settings section to edit the length of time and point values for each question.
- Add/Edit Notes: Using the add/edit notes icon, you can add custom notes to any multi-media screen.
Question Editing Screen
- Enter your desired question where it reads “Sample Question Text.”
- Click the green + to add potential answers.
- Click the image icon to add an image or audio file
- Make sure to click SAVE to save your question and answers.
Once a question is saved, the tile will appear on the game board.
Manage Your Teams
- In the left-hand corner use the Manage Teams button to add up to four teams, change team names, and associated characters.
- Click the gray +ADD TEAM button to add up to four teams.
- Click the text that reads “Team #1” to change the team name.
- Click the character image to change the team character.
- You have the option for the team with the correct answer to retain control of the board. The default is set to off.
- Click the green OK button to save your preferences.
To view your screen, head to your My Custom Screens folder in Resource Manager. This screen will remain in this folder ready to be added to a custom lesson or assignment at any time.