Select Multimedia to begin customizing your own Quaver screen. Seamlessly add custom text, images, and audio to any Quaver lesson.
Multimedia screens can hold up to 10 images and 10 audio files.
Read on to learn more!
- Title your multi-media screen by clicking on the text box at the top. Click Enter to save.
- Theme: Select a color scheme for your slide by clicking one of the available colors.
- Text: Use the Text options to adjust the font, size, and color of your text. Click Add Text to add a new text box or Remove Text to remove a selected text box.
- Image: Click Add Image to add a new image or Remove Image to remove a selected image.
- Audio: Click Add Audio to add a new mp3 to your slide and Remove Audio to remove a selected audio file.
- Add/Edit Notes: Using the add/edit notes icon, you can add custom notes to any multi-media screen.
Edit and Adjust Text Box
- To edit a text box, image, or audio file use the icons to adjust the text box size, edit text, layer multiple images, or delete the text box.
- Select the Edit icon on any text box to edit the text or size of the text box. Once Edit is selected, use the bottom right corner to change the text box size. Click anywhere to exit.
- Select the Resize icon to resize a text box or an image. A red border will appear. Click and drag the white square to resize. Click anywhere to exit.
- When more than one image is layered on your screen, you will also see an Arrows icon. Use the up and down arrows to edit the order and layering style of images.
- Note: this feature will only apply if images are layered on top of or below one another.
- Select the Delete icon to delete a text box, image, or audio file from your screen.
To view your screen, head to your My Custom Screens folder in Resource Manager. This screen will remain in this folder ready to be added to a custom lesson or assignment at any time.