Supervisors can access Usage Reports directly from their Quaver Teacher Admin. These reports allow supervisors to view critical information, such as:
- What content teachers are using
- How much content teachers are using over time
- When a teacher last logged in
Only users with supervisor access will be able to view these usage reports.
How to access a usage report:
- Select Teacher Admin from your Teacher Dashboard.
- Select Usage Reports.
- A new tab will open with your Usage Reports.
How to navigate Usage Reports:
- At the top of your Usage Report, you’ll see a series of input fields. These fields allow you to request varying usage information: Range, Group By, and Time Interval.
- Range allows you to choose the date range for which you would like to see usage activity. Use the date picker to select a start and end date. The report will then only pull usage activity from within that date range.
- Group By allows you to select whether you’d like to group usage by school or by user. If you’re grouping by school, the usage for all users (teachers only) at that school will be summed together in the report. If you group by user, each teacher’s usage will be reported individually, though they will still be listed by school.
- Time Interval allows you to aggregate the usage activity data by certain intervals: daily, weekly, and monthly.
- You can choose to VIEW the usage report in terms of: Total Teacher Access, Teacher Logins, Student Logins, Professional Development, or Teacher Access per Login.
- You can also use the search bar to search for a specific user.
- Select the EXPORT icon to export the usage report.
For details on what is logged, please contact us.