QuaverEd celebrates equity, diversity, and inclusiveness both in our company environment and in the resources and services we provide to teachers and students around the world.
- We believe that all children—regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, economic status, religious background, sexual orientation and identity, socioeconomic status, academic standing, or exceptionalities—have the right to an education infused with the life-changing value of music.
- We believe that teaching and learning isn’t simply about tests – it’s about helping to grow the whole child; socially, emotionally and physically.
- We believe that technology is the great equalizer in providing access to high quality education.
To support these beliefs, we are committed to:
- Developing curriculum resources that are culturally accurate and representative of the diverse population of students and teachers they serve.
- Providing teachers with age-appropriate resources to teach their students about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Ensuring that our school-licensed student accounts are free so that parents are not burdened with buying “one more thing” in order to ensure equitable access to high quality learning resources after the teaching day ends.
- Regularly reevaluating our resources with best practices for teaching and nurturing children in mind.
- Creating a company environment that celebrates diversity of all types. Our corporate policies embrace these principles and, benchmarking against BLS data, we are proud to have greater employment diversity in almost every occupational category.
We understand that the pursuit of these principles is an ongoing process, and we invite feedback from our community of educators, parents, and community members as to how we can continue to strengthen our position as an advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion in the classroom and beyond.
QuaverEd develops and supports the following curriculum resources: QuaverMusic, QuaverSEL, Quaver Pre-K, and Quaver Music Integration.